Explore Marlborough run guided and self-guided biking and guided driving wine tours in the Marlborough Wine region. This growing business has bounced back post Covid with significant growth on pre covid sales. Turnover for the 2022/23 season was $468k with a 51% net profit and growth on the pre covid 19/20 season of 37%. The business has solid, well established, and growing distribution channels that are currently already pre-booking business for the 23/34 season. Opportunities for further growth are strong.
Based at the Vines Village in the heart of the wine region we are surrounded by wineries, breweries, and cafes. The lease conditions are good, with the landlord’s approval for further expansion. The business is now generating enough net profit for us to employ more staff to run the business allowing us to step back from day-to-day operations and work on the business.
In 2023 the business was run by one owner with 13 casual staff for guiding, transport and manning the bike base at The Vines Village. The season runs from 1st September to 31st May leaving three months for the owners to travel and prepare for the next season.
- Good Net Profit
- Consistent growth with plenty of opportunities for further growth.
- Be your own boss.
- Work with happy, relaxed people on holiday.
- Live in one of the sunniest places in NZ.
- No prior skill or technical expertise required to run the business.
- Qualmark Gold certification shows well established systems and process.
- Consistently excellent Tripadvisor reviews.
- Three month break in the winter.
For further information contact Karen at [email protected].