Marlborough Deluxe Wine Tour By Car
Driving Wine Tours
You are our guest, not a number on the back seat of a mini bus. We give you a unique experience, tailored to suit you, not a set standard outing with set standard stops. If you love Riesling, we know just the right spot for you, and if you love Sauvignon Blanc, you'll love it even more when you taste it with us, whether it's an iconic label you know well, or a limited release single vineyard Sauvignon from the smallest boutique winery. We'll take you to a private tasting or a winery tour, where you'll learn things you didn't know you didn't know. Then, just as your palate is tiring, we'll whip you off for a vineyard lunch to refresh it for the afternoon.
Explore Marlborough's driving wine tours are built around our clients' wishes. We have a planned itinerary for the day, but once we pick you up from your accommodation we will talk to you about the types of wines you like or particular Marlborough wineries you would like to visit.
Our guides all have connections to the industry, having worked for wineries, owned vineyards or made their own wine. This ensures you get a really informative day, where you learn about the history of the valley and the wine region, the reasons that Marlborough grows world renown Sauvignon Blanc, and an understanding of the process of growing grapes and making wine.
- A friendly, knowledgeable guide to plan your itinerary and give you information on the wines and the wine region
- Gaining an understanding of Marlborough's wines
- Having fun visiting at least 5 wineries and having a tasting at each
- Small groups so you receive a personalised experience (max 4)
- A private tasting or winery tour
- A la carte lunch at a winery restaurant
- Pick up and drop off from accommodation so you can enjoy your day to the full
- Learning about the history and wine making of Marlborough
- Picton pick-ups will incur a surcharge.
- Single person tours are available but a surcharge will apply
What We Supply
- A friendly and knowledgeable guide.
- All tasting and tour fees.
- Pick up and drop off from your accommodation so you can enjoy your day to the full.
- A la carte winery restaurant lunch including a glass of wine and followed by tea and coffee.
- Explore Marlborough drink bottle.