Full Day Guided Biking Wine Tour
Bike Wine Tours
This Explore Marlborough full day biking wine tour visits superb Marlborough vineyards and tasting rooms on the Wairau Plains surrounding Blenheim and Renwick.
This is a great day out, where you experience the views, tastes and flavours of Marlborough wine and food to the full. Your guide will plan the route, cycling from winery to winery through stunning vineyards, allowing you to take your time and enjoy the beauty of the Marlborough wine region.
You will learn a little of the history of the area and the background to growing and producing wine. The highlight will be the visit to at least six of our favourite wineries to taste some of the best wines of the region, including our world class Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir. Lunch awaits you at one of the winery restaurants, which are all set in their own beautiful grounds and have a relaxed, friendly ambience - lunch is at your own cost.
Our tours are small and personal with a maximum of eight people per tour. Your guide will be with you to answer your questions and ensure you have the best possible experience.
You do not need to be an experienced cyclist to enjoy this bike tour. The pace is leisurely and the terrain is gentle, ensuring easy riding no matter what your skill level.
We will pick you up from your Blenheim or Renwick accommodation (approx 9.30am) and drop you off (approx 4.00pm) so that you are free to enjoy the day to the full.
Don't worry about the weather. We have some of the highest sunshine hours in New Zealand, and if it does rain we will just switch you to a driving wine tour for no additional cost, so you still have a full day of fun in the Marlborough wine region.
- A knowledgeable and friendly guide to plan the route and give you information on Marlborough wines and the Marlborough wine region
- Pick up and drop off at your Blenheim or Renwick accommodation so you you can enjoy your day to the full
- Biking wine tour through Marlborough's beautiful vineyards
- Meeting local people who share their passion for Marlborough wines, as you learn about wine making and its history in Marlborough
- Sampling the full range of varietals including Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir, Rose, Riesling and Pinot Gris
- Small group, maximum of eight, so you receive a personalised experience
- Having fun visiting six wineries and enjoying a wine tasting of Marlborough wine at each
- Lunch at local wineries (at your own cost)
- Group or personalised tours can be arranged - just contact us and let us know your requirements.
- Pick up and drop off to Picton and Havelock is available for an additional cost.
What We Supply
- A friendly & knowledgeable guide
- Quality bikes & helmets
- All wine tasting fees included
- Free pick up and drop off at your Blenheim and Renwick accommodation so that you can enjoy your day to the full.
- A muesli bar to keep you energised
- An Explore Marlborough drink bottle to keep you hydrated
What You Bring
- Comfortable clothes to cycle in
- Shoes suitable to walk & cycle in
- Warm jumper or windbreaker