Deluxe Full Day Guided Biking Wine Tour
Bike Wine Tours
This is the stuff memories are made of. Our premium Marlborough wine tour experience is a private biking wine tour tailored to your individual tastes.We tour five of Marlborough's boutique and iconic wineries, stopping at one for a wine experience of either a winery tour, private tasting, or food and wine matching experience. At midday we stop for a delicious a la carte lunch at a beautiful vineyard restaurant ( lunch at the clients cost ). Stunning scenery, gentle cycling, wonderful food, world class wines and a friendly, experienced guide. You are going to love this personalised introduction to Marlborough.
You do not need to be an experienced cyclist to enjoy this bike tour. The pace is leisurely and the terrain is gentle, ensuring easy riding no matter what your skill level.
We will pick you up from your accommodation ( approx 9.30am ) and drop you off ( approx 4.00pm) so that you are free to enjoy the day to the full. Please note that pick ups and drop offs from outside the Blenheim/Renwick area will incur a surcharge.
- A friendly, knowledgeable guide to plan the route and give you information on the wines and the wine region
- Pick up and drop off from your accommodation so you you can enjoy your day to the full
- A fully personalised experience
- Visit a range of wineries including the first winery to produce Pinot Gris in Marlborough, a Methode Traditionelle specialist winery, the first organic and biodynamic winery in Marlborough
- Biking through Marlborough's beautiful countryside
- Learning about the history and wine making of Marlborough
- Having fun visiting 5 wineries and having a tasting at each
- A delicious lunchat one of our award winning local winery restaurants ( lunch at the clients cost )
- Gaining an understanding of Marlborough's wines and meet the locals who share their wine passion with you
- Purchased wine will be collected at the end of the day - no need to carry it on the bike
- Group or family tours can be arranged - just contact us to let us know your requirements.
- Picton pick-ups will incur a surcharge.
- Single person tours are available but a surcharge will apply.
What We Supply
- A friendly and knowledgeable guide
- Quality bikes and helmets
- All tasting fees included
- Pick up and drop off from your accommodation so that you can enjoy your day to the full.
- An Explore Marlborough drink bottle to keep you hydrated
What You Bring
- Clothes comfortable to cycle in.
- Shoes suitable to walk and cycle in.
- Fleece or windbreaker